Wednesday, March 29, 2006

An...tici...

My preparations for the third Carnival of Children's Literature, have found me productive and focused. "How can that be?" you ask. "Isn't the blogosphere supposed to suck time away from everything else?" Don't be silly. That's what YESTERDAY's post was about.

While Susan suggested my post from Sunday would be good in the Carnival (and it would), I have other ideas. Since I started this blog, I've known that I was gonna spend some time on a particular topic that excites me, and the fact that there's a poetry-themed Carnival coming up has made me get my thoughts in order (ooooh, that's a tiny hint!). And since this a topic that I quite like, that's made me productive. Lather, rinse, repeat.

But what IS it, you ask?

Hey, you gotta wait. Readers of the blog will be a couple days ahead of everyone else, of course. And heck, that's reason enough to stick around.

No comments: