Thursday, April 05, 2007

And beyond the poetry...

Yes, yes. I'm still here. The poem-a-day wasn't planned to take the place of other posts, but so far, April has been busy enough on this end that I've gone almost silent. And for those of you who know me, well, you know how hard silence is!

This would normally be the time where I'd find some great links to point you off to, but today I'm just gonna give one: if you love poetry, poems, books of poetry, learning about poetry, and... well... things poetic, why not go visit Wild Rose Reader? Elaine, one of the faboo Blue Rose Girls, has started blogging there as well, and has joined me in posting an original poem-a-day for April (as well as posting so much more good stuff). Go on. Go on. Check it out!

1 comment:

Elaine Magliaro said...

Gregory,

Thanks for suggesting bloggers check out Wild Rose Reader. Just to let you know I've got a link to GottaBook on my Poetry Friday post at Blue Rose Girls this week.

http://bluerosegirls.blogspot.com/2007/04/poetry-friday-potpourri.html