Saturday, October 06, 2007

My day with lots o' bloggers....

What a fun day here among 60+ fellow children's literature bloggers. Robin Brande's pot-luck-turned-conference was a rousing success, seems to me. To meet so many people who had just been URLs and/or tiny photographs was more than enough to make it worthwhile traveling here, but add in conversation and a huge range of opinions on a raft of topics and I'd say the day exceeded everyone's expectations. Good times. Good times. And tired times. More on this day will pop up from time to time, I'm sure, but now I gotta book!

5 comments:

cynthea said...

Good seeing ya', Greg! Wish I could have hung out longer but I was totally wasted (and I didn't even have anything to drink!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Greg!!

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you, Greg!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it a blast, Greg! I really enjoyed meeting you! You have the sarcasm quotient to play at my dinner table any day!

Mary Lee said...

It was great to meet you, Greg! You are as funny and witty in person (and in your t-shirt wardrobe) as you are on your blog!