Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just a giggle...

... but I've gotten hundreds of visits here at Gottabook this week because of the opening of the movie of The Spiderwick Chronicles. And why, you ask, are folks coming here? Because of this post... and the fact that so many people think that that is actually the name of the book/movie and search the web for info. Go figure... but it's definitely good to see children's literature with that many fans, even if it takes 'em two tries to find what they're really looking for.

1 comment:

Anamaria (bookstogether) said...

Very funny! I've had more traffic than usual this week, too--all beacuase of a post about a middle-grade fantasy novel (Realm + Conquest) featured in the movie Michael Clayton. It's not even a real book! I don't know *what* to think about that--at least The Spiderweb--I mean -wick, excuse me, Chronicles is actually out there to be read.