Thursday, May 15, 2008

And after NYC, you ask?

I'm not actually going to the East Coast just to be at a kidlit drink night. Nope. There's more to it than that. So why is this poet/writer guy heading to Connecticut after a brief day in NYC?

I'll be at CFP2008, of course!

I know some of you guess "Computers, Freedom, and Privacy" cuz really, why wouldn't you. But I'm serious that that's where I'll be -- learning about a slew of stuff, from freedom of speech to reputation management to how technology factors into the upcoming election, and the impact and issues of social networks. I'll even be leading a breakout session on how to promote a book via Facebook and other social networks. (Got tips or want tips? Check the in-progress wiki!)

Promises to be a blast, I have to say. And who knows... maybe I'll see you there?

No comments: