Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sans sinspiration....

If you thought I'd head to "Sin City" (as I did for a whirlwind trip) and be inspired to write tons of lovely new picture books, you'd be wrong. But I did get to thinking -- are there any Vegas set picture books? It's a fascinating town with a rather remarkable look and history, too.

Hmmm. Hmmm....

I was inspired while there, by the way, and with luck you'll see the result of that inspiration tomorrow on Poetry Friday. But I'm also tired, so I gotta book.

2 comments:

Sarah Laurenson said...

The Mob In The Desert?

Everyone Has A Price?

Yeah. A Vegas picture book. Even better a Vegas Pop Up book.

Seriously, you could be on to something there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gregory,
My name is Ametha Williams and I am a blogger and poet. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and would like to offer you an invitation to read mine. The name of my blog is Get Some Sense and the web address is http://franklyhonest.blogspot.com .
Feel free to visit the site and leave comments at anytime.
Thanks,
Ametha Williams