Sunday, February 06, 2011

I'm gonna be in Austin (and you can still join me)!

Over President's Day weekend, I'll be speaking at the SCBWI-Austin 2011 Regional Conference: Books, Boots, and Buckskin. I'll be talking social media for us author and illustrator types, but the conference is packed with fabulous faculty, so I hope to be listening a bunch, too. And... I hope I'll be seeing some of you there!

Registration is still open, but only until Thursday, so if you were thinking about it... well, now, come on and sign up. And if you're gonna be there, please say "hi!" here in advance or there when you see me!

2 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

Please hint heavily to the Austin SCBWI group that I would be so totally open to speaking at their conference sometime.

Greg Pincus said...

I won't hint - I'll state clearly with tones of ringing endorsement!