Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A Prompt Resolution - a resolution poem/a procrastination poem

A Prompt Resolution
by
Greg Pincus

I have a bad trait - I procrastinate.
Last year it was the worst:
The very first date that my work wasn't late
Was March the thirty-first.

I think the solution's a resolution,
So hear these words I speak:
"Elimination of procrastination
Starts soon! Perhaps next week!"

May you stick to all your resolutions... and may 2013 be filled with good health and happiness galore!

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe:

1 comment:

Robyn Hood Black said...

Ha! Your poem makes me feel better that I still have all my Christmas decorations up (Jan. 4). Epiphany - that's it! I'm leaving them up for Epipahny.

Happy, Creative New Year, Greg!