Monday, July 01, 2013

Not that I'm excited about it or anything....

The 14 Fibs of Gregory K. is due to launch three months from today!

Here again, because it makes me abundantly happy, is Linzie Hunter's fabulous cover:


You should stop by your favorite indie bookshop and encourage them to order gobs of copies, don't you think? Yes. Of course, you do. Don't know why I asked. Or you can pre-order it on Amazon, even.

But really what I encourage most is to hang out and be gleeful with me or with any other author you know who's got a book coming out soon. It's an exciting time, yet it's easy to forget to celebrate. So find an author and have some fun!

3 comments:

Linda B said...

It IS very exciting! Congratulations!

Jane Heitman Healy said...

Glee! Glee! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi, can i ask you something? You seem to know a lot about children books and illustrations. The thing is, I’m looking for children books with “scary” animal illustrations like the big bad wolf (or a fox) eating pigs (or seven kids or Red Riding hood or birds in Chicken Little) or being pictured with a fat stomach. Could be any other animal as well. I need it for my research. Any sort of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

nelly