Thursday, September 08, 2016

All Signs Point To...

... a return to the blog by the wandering host! It's been a couple months since I was last here, though it's good to see things remain just as I left them.

It was a summer of travel and work and play for me during which I encountered many others signs, some of which I felt offered good advice and showed a theme:


Others of which I couldn't abide by for long or which just plain old took all the fun out of things:


Writing was done. Work was performed on getting The Homework Strike ready for its January launch. Poetry was created. Presentations have been thought through and brought to life. And I may have had a few desserts along the way. All in all, it was a refreshing time, though I've missed it here and am happy to be back. The pace should pick up around here yet as I learned again this summer, sometimes you need to go slow and let things play out as they must....



I hope you've all been well, and I look forward to reconnecting here at GottaBook!

No comments: